- Download the tool
- Setup of a self-hosted Yubico OTP validation server
- Yubikey PHP Library
- How To Configure Your Yubikey for Maximum Usefulness & Security
- Using the Yubikey for two-factor authentication on Linux
- PGP and SSH keys on a Yubikey NEO
- https://gist.github.com/ageis/14adc308087859e199912b4c79c4aaa4 YubiKey 4 series GPG and SSH setup guide]
Starting with Chrome version 39, you will be able to use the YubiKey NEO or YubiKey NEO-n in U2F+HID mode. HOW??
Registering yubikey cloud
Yubico API key signup
Prompts for "YubiKey OTP" THEN WHAT??? Looks like you're supposed to just tap the key
what did i need this for? at least went through upload
What kind of OTP does Yubikey use?
Single use ordered
OTP verify url
Failled connecting to the Yubikey. Make sure the application has the required permissions
yubikey-manager-qt -> OTP install libyubikey-udev or
Yubico API key signup: Invalid OTP
got through the upload thing first? The upload url from doc is bad! remove comma!
Using yubikey with github
Github settings->authentication->Account security->Enable two factor authentication->Authenticator app Copy the key
ykman oath accounts add <SERVICE_NAME> <YOUR_BASE32_KEY>
To get code:
ykman oath code github.com