- 1 Links
- 2 Documentation
- 3 FAQ
- 3.1 config: failed to parse, now a plugin, skipping ok_languages
- 3.2 Could not log on to timsieved daemon on your IMAP server localhost:4190
- 3.3 languages not working
- 3.4 Rewrite your code, we now use init.php
- 3.5 This image has been removed for security reasons
- 3.6 Maximum attachment size
- 3.7 Could not open temporary file to store attachment.
- 3.8 A session had already been started - ignoring session_start()
- 4 Notes
create table spamassassin; grant all privileges on spamassassin.* to 'sasql'@'localhost' identified by 'sasqlpass'; flush privileges; use spamassassin; CREATE TABLE userpref ( username varchar(100) NOT NULL, preference varchar(30) NOT NULL, value varchar(100) NOT NULL, prefid int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment, PRIMARY KEY (prefid), INDEX (username) ) TYPE=MyISAM;
config: failed to parse, now a plugin, skipping ok_languages
Could not log on to timsieved daemon on your IMAP server localhost:4190
This might be caused by starttls, try $avelsieve_disabletls = true
languages not working
On Debian this might mean you don't have the locales installed, or you have to run
and restart apache.
Rewrite your code, we now use init.php
That's when running an old plugin on 1.5x, see:
It means validate.php is included instead of init.php
This image has been removed for security reasons
Maximum attachment size
This could be php.ini setting 'upload_max_filesize'.
Could not open temporary file to store attachment.
Maybe $attachment_dir ran out of unique names, clean up regularly: http://squirrelmail.org/wiki/DataAndAttachmentsDirectories
There seems to be an issue with mt_rand() on freebsd/php.
A session had already been started - ignoring session_start()
This happens when you have your loglevel set too high. Lower it and ignore the warning.